Degree College Admission
1. Admissions will be strictly on merit basis.
2. Seats will be allotted on the merit and as per the direction of the Govt. and University as well as first come first served basis.
3. Students seeking admission to this college must apply in the prescribed form at the beginning of each academic year.
4. Subject to the availability of seats, normally a students of this college,who has qualified himself/herself for admission to the next higher class,will be admitted to such class provided an application in the prescribed form,duly filled in, is submitted with necessary fees within notified period.
5. A student once admitted will be considered as duly enrolled for the academic year and he/she shall be liable to pay the full fees for the whole year unless he/she informs the principal in writing of his/her intention to leave the college at least a week before the commencement of the second term.
6. For admission to the first year classes it is necessary to produce the original i)S.S.C/H.S.C Passing certificate and statement of marks ii)School/Jr.College Leaving Certificate iii)Eligibility Certificate in the case of students passing an Examination other than that of the S.S.C/H.S.C Board,Maharashtra state and iv)Transfer certificate,in case of the students coming from other college ,affiliated to Mumbai University v)Migration certificate in case of student coming from outside the jurisdiction of University of Mumbai.
Note:-The admission to these students will be on provisional basis subject to the confirmation of eligibility from the University of Mumbai.
7. Those who fail to pay fees within the stipulated time will forfeit their admission.
8. Students from other colleges will be admitted after obtaining requisite permission from the competent authority and verification of their original documents and only if seats are available after granting seats to our own students.
9. Students seeking admission shall be careful about selecting their subjects.Subjects selected once will be final and will not be changes under any circumstances.
10. After seeking admission to FYBA/BSC/BCOM classes, students are required to fill up enrolment form of the university ,before the last date declared by the university and notified by the college.If they fail,their year will not be granted and the college will be not be responsible for the same.
11. Students seeking admission should seriously note that the medium of instruction in the college in English.No student will be allowed to answer his/her examination paper/s in any other language except English at the junior college level as well as at the degree college level under any circumstances.