The College Library is situated on the First floor, It has a rich collection of nearly 70,000 books on various subjects. The Collection is continuously updated. it has a spacious and well ventilated reading room for boys and girls. Normaly working hours of the library and reading room are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Library has a Book Bank Scheme for both Junior and Degree College students.Text Books are loaned to poor, deserving and needy students for one academic year. The facility is provided to more than 400 student every year.
The College Canteen is situated in the ground floor and is exclusively meant for the bonafide students of the College only.
Excellent facilities for indoor and outdoor games alongwith the services of best coaches and dedicated Prof-in-charge to supervise various games are provided by the College. Our students regularly participate in inter collegiate, interuniversity and national tournaments. We are proud to mention that our teams have always give outstanding performing performance in various disciplines.
STUDENTS AID FUND
Needy, regular and deserving bonafied student of the college may receive financial assistance upon submission of the prescribed application along with relevant documents and subsequent interview by SAF Committee members.
Student can apply for all the available Govt. and Non-Govt. free studentship and scholarship through the College.
A) Government Scholarship:
The following scholarship are awarded by the Government for which application must be made before the stipulated date every year
- Open Merit Scholarships (Open to all students).
- Economically Backward Class Scholarships & Freeships.
- National Loan Scholarships.
- National Scholarships.
- Freeships to the children of Primary Teachers
- Scholarships to the children of Service Personnel.
- Scholarships to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
B) Non - Government Scholarship:
- Meritorious student are awarded prizes by the College.
- Economically weak and academically good students can apply for financial help from our Student Aid Fund.
- Student can apply for the scholarship donated to our College by the Philanthropists.
NATIONAL CADET CORPS (N.C.C)
The NCC unit of our College is attached to 1st Maharashtra Battalion N.C.C.( Army wing ).It is authorised to enrol 60 student. The enroled student attending parades for 120 hours alongwith 10 days camps are eligible to get 10 grace marks at the Mumbai University Examination.
To prvide job opportunities to the deserving students we orgsnise the Campus interviews from time to time.